Thursday 14 October 2010

Real Wedding Sneak Peak: London Zoo



As the days get colder and the evenings darken it well and truly feels like Autumn now so I thought I’d share with you some photos I took of one of my September weddings that had a lovely autumnal colour palette of burnt oranges and coppers with a hint of lime. The wedding ceremony of Siew and John took place in the Mappin Pavilion at London Zoo follwed by Pimm's and canapés (based on traditional British dishes- see fish on chip & mushy peas above). The wedding party then went to the Phoenix Palace in the evening for a 12 course Chinese banquet.  I’ll look forward to sharing the professional photos with you taken by Craig Prentis.

All photos by Always Andri Wedding Design
Flowers by Rachel Morgan Wedding Flowers
Cupcake Tower and Cake by Bellapen
Chair Covers by Heading Up the Aisle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails