Friday 24 December 2010

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!



Well here we are on a snowy winter’s morning and for the first time in ages it actually looks like there might be  a chance of a white Christmas which despite all the chaos the snow has been causing I still find a little exciting. I think it’s the kid in me that always looks out the window as soon as I wake up on Christmas day… 

So as the year comes to a close I just want to take this opportunity to thank all the lovely couples and fabulous suppliers I’ve met and worked with this year and say how much I’m looking forward to next year; I’ve got some beautiful weddings and some great projects lined up that I’m quite excited about. In the meantime Always Andri Wedding Design will be taking a break for Christmas from today and will be back January 5th 2011

Wishing everybody a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!!

Andri x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails