Wednesday 5 January 2011

Happy New Year & 2010 Recap

Happy New Year, hope everyone had a great Christmas and for any newly engaged couples out there congratulations!

Just to get the year started I thought I’d take a quick look back at some posts of 2010 and point you in the right direction if you’re new to the blog.

For planning advice check out my Always Advice posts, back in November I wrote this piece on Choosing Your Wedding Photographer


If you’re newly engaged you may want to take a look at my advice on starting your Wedding Planning.

Looking for ideas on themes and colours, take a look at our Colour Inspiration mood boards, here’s a favourite from early in the year Valentine Red and Aqua

(see original blog post, here for photography credits)

For beautiful blooms check out my Floral Inspiration series, one of my favourites is the Ranunculus

Photo by Emily Quinton

And for more wedding flower inspiration check my series of posts from the New Covent Garden Summer Inspiration event held last June, here

A great way of infusing some personal touches into your day is to get crafty and do a little DIY, I love these giant paper flowers (see full post & credits here)


One of my favourite set of posts from the year was looking at how different elements from your wedding day or personal loves can influence the design of your wedding cake, be that your wedding dress, invitations or as below your favourite artist.


And let’s not forget The Any Campaign- have you signed the petition yet to allow for weddings to take place
any time anywhere in the England & Wales? If not do it NOW!!! …Please ;-)



So as we head into 2011 I’ve got lots more Loves, Adorable Finds and Fab Little Ideas to share with you, some more Q&A’s with great new suppliers,  Always Asks and a few new series too, including showcasing the Real Weddings that I had the pleasure of working on last year at Always Andri Wedding Design and telling you all about The Wedding Sanctuary at Somerset House on Sunday 20th March on which I’ve been working with fellow UKAWP planners ….watch this space

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails