Saturday 21 May 2011

Sneak Peak: Secret Garden Photo Shoot

A special Saturday post today to show you a few photos from the Secret Garden inspired photo shoot I worked on a couple of weeks ago. Fiona Kelly the fabulous photographer was looking for people to get involved in a bridal inspiration shoot a few months back and having known Fiona for a while now I thought it would be great chance for us to finally work together. I sourced a fab location and we pulled together a great team who I’ve listed below. I’ll be sharing more photos from the shoot and info on the whole planning, design and styling process soon.




Planning, Design & Styling Always Andri Wedding Design
Florist – Fairy Nuff Flowers
Dress Designer – Sally Lacock
Jewellery & Accessories – Olivier Laudus
Hair & Makeup – Sarah Dickenson
Props & Styling – Charlie Davis
Cakes – Cake By Sugar
Model – Terri ‘The Bride Fairy’


For a few more photos from the day take a look at Fiona’s sneak peak here

3 comments:

  1. Wow! what else can I say..
    I just love the shots, its just amazing..
    It makes me feel something looking at it..

    readyPLR

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Oh, It's Vintage!"26 May 2011 at 20:22

    Hello my lovely. The shoot looks amazing. The venue, the dress the pictures are all soooo beautiful. I am so sorry we couldn't be there to help out, but judging by those pics you really didn't need us!

    You have all truly captured a magical moment and a wedding that every girl has dreamed of (literally this is exactly as I imagined it, it's almost like you plucked the scene right out of my head)

    Great job I can't wait to see the rest if the pics.

    Anissa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like it, wait until you see the rest...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails