Friday 23 September 2011

Something to make you smile…

So I thought I’d share something a little different with you today, a couple of little videos that I’ve seen recently that have nothing to do with weddings but made me happy and by posting them here I know I can come back to them when I want to.

This sweet video was posted by Belle Amour via Colour Me Kate by Improv Everywhere. A megaphone was set up on a lectern with a sign attached asking people to “Say Something Nice” which was then placed around various spots in New York, and filmed….

So did it make you smile-I know I did.

This second video “100 Years of Dance“  posted by Beyond Beyond via  @justnoey is just fabulous with all the different outfit changes and dance styles. When I worked at the BBC Costume Store designers/stylists would call us up and ask up to put outfits together for various films, TV ads etc and I would have LOVED to have got the call for this one…enjoy!


So have you seen any fab videos recently that made you smile? I'd love to see them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails