Friday 28 October 2011

Featured in Wedding Flowers Magazine


 

Back in May I had the absolute pleasure of coordinating Katie and John’s stunning wedding at Northbrook Park and I’m delighted to say their wedding is featured in the November/December issue of Wedding Flowers Magazine.


The stunning flowers were by the lovely Steph of fairynuff flowers who I was so pleased I could recommend to Katie with as always fabulous photographs by Marianne Taylor.


It’s fab edition bumper packed with some great articles as well as stunning  real wedding features like Katie & John’s. Some of my favourites are Charlotte from Rock My Wedding’s round up of floral adorned sweet treats (including a couple of shots from this fab shoot I assisted on); a beautifully styled shoot by Miss Pickering highlighting the best of British blooms; fabulous flower facts (with stunning photos by Dominique Bader) and a great floral master class by a-list London florist Jane Packer...one day I want to try making a ‘Carmen’ rose-just stunning…

Go grab yourself a copy now, I'd love to know which are your favourute articles? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails